On March 21, 2016 a group of enthusiastic Catholics met to form the St. Michael Apologetics Society. The aim of the group is to share and defend the Catholic Faith and thus claimed it as our mission statement. In sharing, we shall dedicate our efforts to learn more about our Church, its history, Tradition and the Magisterium. We hope to disseminate what we have learned to our fellow Catholics and our separated brothers/sisters. Our society is multi-pronged, that means combining history, scriptures and the teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Church to reinforce our belief in the faith.
Defending the Catholic Faith is a given theme of SMAS. We hope to defend the faith against any misconceptions and disinformation about the Church.
Our Mission Objectives
- To proclaim our faith to the Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- To share our devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- To profess our fidelity to the Church, the Magisterium, the Sacred Tradition and the Holy Scripture.
- To adhere to the teachings of the Church.
- To dedicate ourselves to holiness and maintain spirituality in all aspects of daily living.
- To be deeper in knowledge about Church history, the early Church fathers and the saints.
- To defend our faith from any misconceptions about the Church.
- To augment the evangelization efforts of our parishes.
- Establish liaisons to other prayer groups and ministries and to encourage them to learn how to defend the Catholic faith.
For information, please contact us at email@example.com